Sunday, June 26, 2016

Starting a Blog

Hi there! How are you?

First, let me introduce myself. I'm Raffy, a 25 yr old Filipina. I work as a Product Trainer in a BPO Company here in the Philippines. I have lived in the Philippines all my life and I haven't traveled out of the country yet. I live in a small city, not very popular to tourists but it's a lovely city with lovely people. I am passionate about my work in Learning and Development, I would like to travel the world and I am absolutely a food lover.

I decided to create an account because I want to share my experiences. You might be wondering why I decided to create a blog now, or maybe you're not wondering but I'm going to tell you anyway. First, I have an upcoming trip to the US a month from now and I have been searching online travel tips or any guide whatsoever specifically about travelling from the Philippines to the US but found nothing that really helped me out. Second, I have always wanted to become a blogger but I did not know what to talk about. Third, I have not seen any blog about being a Trainer in a Call Center. So these are the reasons why I decided to create a blog. I want to share my preparation before the trip and my actual experience while travelling. After that, I want to continue blogging about my work and definitely food.

In the coming days, I will post updates about my upcoming trip and anything about my job. So I hope you guys will join me in my journey and growth as a blogger.

Cheers!
Tangled Raffy

No comments:

Post a Comment